Search site


Do I need consent to fell or carry out works to a tree?

Trees Matters relating to Management of trees in Council ownership and High hedges and hedge removal are dealt with by New Forest District Council.

Tree work applications and Tree Preservation Orders are dealt with by the New Forest National Park Authority. Please see Trees section of the National Park Authority's website or contact the Tree Team at:

Telephone: 01590 646620

New Forest National Park Authority
Lymington Town Hall
Avenue Road
SO41 9ZG

The Planning Development Control (including Land Charges), and Policy and Strategy Services Privacy Notice can be read here.

New Forest District Council Privacy Notice can be read here.

Updated: 21 May 2018
Powered by GOSS iCM